TopLogic – the automated app engine – is the consistent implementation of the vision that software be developed model-centric and no longer code-centric.
In 2 days, we will teach you the basics of the TopLogic methodology and show you how NoCode and LowCode apps can be developed with TopLogic.
Together, we take a look at the engine and dive deep into the architecture of TopLogic. We show you how complex requirement scenarios are implemented based on models using a customer application used worldwide as a case study: high-quality, maintenance-friendly and economical.
We will also focus on concepts and solutions for the interaction of business models in a heterogeneous application landscape.
A TopLogic partner provides demonstration using practical examples at all our workshops – TopLogic you can really touch!
Mit dem Laden des Videos akzeptieren Sie die Datenschutzerklärung von Vimeo.Mehr erfahren
Vimeo immer entsperren
The workshop will be led by Thomas Bauer (Business Management), Thomas Richter (Customer Solutions) and Dr. Bernhard Haumacher (Research and Development).
Welcome, presentation of the agenda
– Insight into a TopLogic application
– The Road to LowCode and NoCode … and what TopLogic – the automated app engine does differently
– Ticket Management: an application created by Citizen Developers
– Presentation of a TopLogic application
– Model-centered architecture
– TopLogic Lab
– Contributions from TopLogic Lab Partners: Industrial Applications and Digital Twin
– Distributed models – concepts and solutions using Kafka
Business Operation Systems GmbH
DE 63263 Neu-Isenburg, Germany