The workshop will be led by Thomas Bauer (Business Management), Thomas Richter (Customer Solutions) and Dr. Bernhard Haumacher (Research and Development).
Welcome, presentation of the agenda
Block 1 – The Paradigm Shift: what are NoCode and LowCode systems?
– Use-Case BOS with TopLogic
– Model-based software development with TopLogic
– Start TopLogic Hands-On Part 01 – Use Case
– Start TopLogic Hands-On Part 02 – Use Case
– Q&A / Discussion
Block 3 – Start TopLogic Hands-On Part 03 – Use Case
– Q & A / Discussion Hands-On Training
– Workshop: Which problems / apps in your environment do you want to solve with TopLogic?
– Presentation of workshop results / ideas
– Partner support: marketing, licensing model, cooperation